Friday, December 5, 2008

No Baby Yet

The baby seems content inside me and I feel the same way. I have had a couple of fabulously enjoyable days lately. Given myself the gift of not being productive. Have a million things "to do" before this baby shows up-- mostly having to do with cooking and freezing food and cleaning and moving furniture.

Instead, I have had tea with friends, taken long baths, gone shopping for snow boots, gone out for 3 hour breakfasts. Yesterday, 3 of my best gals came over and did a belly cast! It is gorgeous and was SUCH a cool experience. It felt like a very necessary stepping stone to hang out with these other mamas, all raising 2 children and ask them questions and to hear their stories... all while I sat naked on a chair and they laid cool strips of wet plaster across my nipples!

No comments: